A qualified KG Teacher to prepare children for the primary level by easing them into organized education. They are expected to teach them important elements that they will encounter after preschool.
The KG teachers must have a great love and patience for children.
The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
- Proven experience as a KG Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Cool-tempered, child friendly and reliable
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety Of Educational Techniques (Storytelling, Educational Play, Media Etc.) To Teach Children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional child conflicts
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do ensure they are safe at all times