A qualified Preschool Teacher to prepare children for the primary level by easing them into organized education. They are expected to teach them important elements that they will encounter after preschool.
The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Cool-tempered, child friendly and reliable
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other Teachers & Educators – Good Team Player
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards