- Preparing lesson notes and planning lessons and activities to transfer knowledge of the curriculum.
- Assessing the understanding of the student and instructing in a manner that meets the differing needs of the students.
- Adapting teaching methods to meet students varying needs and interests
- Preparing materials and classroom for class activities
- Instructing and passing on knowledge through lectures, discussions, exercises, questions and demonstrations
- Establishing and enforcing rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among students
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics
- Observing and evaluating students’ performance, behaviour, social development and physical health
- Staying abreast with the latest Information Technology trends and engaging the students on these.
- Preparing and grading class assignments, homework assignments, assessments and exams based on the curriculum.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement each term.
- Attending and participating in parent-teacher engagements.
- Ensuring that the school’s computers are in working condition and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Performing the required software updates as required.
Assisting staff on basic information technology issues